GNSS Viewer (Global Navigation Satellite System) displays current GNSS information as reported by the built-in GNSS unit of your phone (or tablet). The following GNSS data are displayed:
- Latitude and longitude
- Speed or pace
- UTC time (optional)
- Satellite data (optional).
The app calculates traveled distance as you walk/bicycle/drive.
GNSS Viewer can log your position each 1/10/60 second. The resulting track is displayed on Google Maps and can be exported as a GPX file, for example via e-mail.
You can also:
- Clear traveled distance (which also clears the map)
- Choose between km, miles or nautical miles
- Choose lat/long format (decimal deg, deg/min or deg/min/sec).
- Copy lat/long to clipboard (which also sets a marker on the map, exported in the GPX file).
- Share lat/long, for example via SMS or e-mail.
This app contains no adds.
GNSS Viewer is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-03-06. The program can be installed on Android.
GNSS Viewer (version 1.8.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 128 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.